How ‘Jailbreak’ helped me save my dad’s life

A man who survived a gunshot wound to the head after his own family took him to a local hospital was able to have a life-saving surgery because of the efforts of a friend.

In this Feb. 16, 2017, file photo, a man looks at a map of the US during the National Day of Prayer in Philadelphia.

A man survived a shot to the skull after his family took them to a hospital.

In a recent court case, prosecutors argued that Tim Houser, who was born in Canada and grew up in the US, suffered a traumatic brain injury that required brain surgery in January 2017.

Prosecutors argued that the boy’s family, including his mother, were the ones who took him out of a hospital on Jan. 20, 2017 to receive treatment, a decision that ultimately led to the hospital’s decision to send him to St. Luke’s Hospital in New York for brain surgery.

The boy, now 17, was taken to St Luke’s by his family and placed in a locked room where he was placed in isolation until he was flown to New York City.

The boy’s father was in the room with him at the time of the surgery, and they watched the operation together, according to a court affidavit filed by the prosecution.

Houser had been on the phone with a friend who had taken him to the facility and that friend’s phone was found nearby.

On March 6, 2017 the phone was picked up by someone in the New York area.

On March 8, the boy went to the emergency room at St Luke, where doctors confirmed he was in shock.

On the morning of the operation, he told his mother he had no pulse and had difficulty breathing.

Husband’s friends took the boy to the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, Tenn.

(Courtesy: St Jude Childrens Research Hospital)”I had no idea how it would affect him and I don’t know how it affected his life,” Housers mother told The Associated Press.

Hossein Housermans was born at St Jude, a Jewish medical center in Memphis that specializes in pediatric neurosurgery.

He is now 17 and has a degree in public health.

“I have no idea what he would have thought about this,” Hossein’s father, Hossein Hosemans, told the AP.

“I never thought he would be the same.

I never thought that he would see me like this.”

Housers, who is white, is an eighth grader at a private Catholic school in Memphis.HOUSER’S FATHER SAYS HE KNOWS THE SEXUAL THREAT ISN’T OUT OF CONTROL”He just had a really hard time, he was scared of what would happen to him and the family,” Hossein’s mother, Marjorie, told The AP.

Marjorie Housemans said she did not know her son had a history of sexual abuse, but that her son was a “very sweet kid.”

“He didn’t have a lot of problems with anyone,” she said.

“He was really shy, he didn’t talk much.

He didn’t speak much.

It was really hard for me to see him go through what he had.”

Hosemers’ mother said she was concerned about his future.

“We were just so worried about him, I was so worried,” she told The Tennessean.HOMELESS BABY ‘DYING’ AT HIS NAME”I feel really sad, really sorry, for my son,” Hosmehs’ mother told the Tennesseans.

“The only thing I know is that I love him so much, I’m not going to lose him.”

Hussein’s family has not yet been notified of the outcome of the trial, according the Associated Press, but he is scheduled to be back in court on May 9.

The case is being handled by the United States attorney’s office in Tennessee.